Sunken Living Room
About This Plan
- An unexpected surprise awaits you when you walk into this charming country home plan: a sunken living room with fireplace.
- Step up to the dining room, conveniently located next to the kitchen with a breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Another fireplace can be found in the family room that is open to the kitchen.
- On the second floor, the master suite has a whirlpool tub set in a bay and two sinks.
- Three additional bedrooms, one with a window seat, provide room for family or guests.
- Ceiling: 8' standard; 8'10' living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 949 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss