Sunken Living Room
About This Plan
- A sunken living room and foyer greet you in this Traditional split-level home plan.
- Step up to the spacious formal dining room, big enough for all your holiday meals.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room in back and has unobstructed views across to the kitchen.
- Four bedrooms on the second floor share the large bathroom with its two sinks and a jetted tub.
- An unfinished basement gives you room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 293 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss