Sunny Country Style
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The country style covered porch that wraps around the front of this house plan sets a comfortable, welcoming tone that carries through in the rest of the home.
- Cooperative cooking is no problem with so much space to spread out in the kitchen. The cooktop work island is centrally located. A spacious utility room, complete with counters and deep sink, is also close at hand and accessible from the garage as well.
- The sunny nook, with skylights and windows on two sides, is easily the brightest spot in the home. Its warm natural light spills over into a generous sized vaulted family room that has a fireplace and bay window. An open bridge on the second floor overlooks the space.
- Face front on the bridge and you can check out the lofty two story entryway. Two sets of French doors flank the entry hall. The set on the right opens on a quiet parlor, expanded by bay windows. The set on the left leads to an elegant vaulted dining room, brightened by bay windows below and a dormer overhead.
- Bookshelves are tucked in an alcove just outside the luxurious owners' suite. Features here include a large walk in closet and an elegant bathroom with twin vanities, spa tub, and separately enclosed shower and toilet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a dual compartment bathroom outfitted with another set of twin vanities. Extra storage space is available at the top of the stairs. An unfinished bonus room is already plumbed and wired for later development as a guest room with private bath or you name it.