Sunny Great Room
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Bold stone veneer columns create an impression that's stately yet comfortably relaxed. This neo-traditional European home is all on one level, except for the bonus room over the garage.
- At its core is a bright and spacious vaulted great room, open to the kitchen. Light spills in through windows that fill most of the rear wall, one side wall, and three skylights set high in the vaulted ceiling. Its modern gas fireplace nestles into a corner.
- An eating bar rims the long, angled counter that partially separates the kitchen and great room. Counter space is so abundant in this large kitchen that it's easy for family and friends to combine culinary efforts without bumping into each other. The hooded, double cook top supplies a whopping eight burners, as well as a central grill.
- A roomy walk-in pantry fills one inner corner, and a large utility room is just steps away. It links with both the two-car garage and bonus room stairs, and has a private toilet cubicle. The garage has workbench space at the rear, plus a deep storage closet.
- Sleeping areas cluster together on the right, and a large linen closet fills one side of the hallway. Double doors open into an owners' suite with a roomy walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower. Secondary bedrooms are in front. The one closest to the entry has double-door access from there, making it an ideal location for a home office.
- The sunken patio that wraps across the entire rear is accessible via walkways on the left and right, or by taking the stairs down from a covered rear stoop outside the dining room.