Sunroom and a Study
About This Plan
- A staggered 3 car garage, lovely hip roof and brick and siding exterior boost the curb appeal of this Traditional house plan.
- Two columns off the foyer mark the entrance to the study/music room.
- More columns in back provide separation between the two-story great room and the kitchen and dining area.
- Double doors open to reveal the bright and cheerful sunroom with windows on two walls.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor where the master suite gets a huge, deluxe bathroom.
- The laundry room is also located on the second floor - a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,189 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery