Sunroom with Fireplace
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this luxurious European home has both a main level and a spectacular finished lower level.
- The sunroom is huge with windows on almost all sides and a fireplace as well.
- Columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer with views of the great room straight ahead.
- A finished lower level adds a spectacular entertaining area that includes a rec room with fireplace, game area set in a bay and large wet bar.
- The billiards area is the perfect size for your pool table.
- Why pay for a gym when you can step into your own exercise room and work out at your convenience?
- Two to three bedrooms, a bath and storage space complete this very special home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,800 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss