Super-sized Mountain Home
About This Plan
- Spread out in comfort in this extra-large Mountain home with two stories of comfortable living space.
- The main family room is enormous with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Folding doors open to a large rear patio with a summer kitchen for grilling.
- Get away from it all in either the study or living room off the foyer, when you need quiet time.
- Pocket doors slide open in both the living room and the dining room.
- A bright and cheerful bow window sheds light on the kitchen with its massive work island.
- On the second floor, a huge loft area overlooks the family room below.
- Each bedroom on this floor has its own bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The master suite has a sitting area and large private deck to relax on.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,940 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,956 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 107' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1304 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection