Superb Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A lovely arched entry porch rises up to reveal a circle-top transom window that brightens the foyer of this Hill Country house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls, opening the dining room up to the foyer and living room.
- A big walk-in coat closet off the garage entry gives you marvelous storage.
- Stairs in that area take you up to the spacious unfinished bonus room that has three dormer windows to add light.
- The first floor family room is designed for easy entertaining with lots of space, a nearby powder room and a wet bar.
- Homeowners will be well pleased with the stunning master suite that has a bayed sitting area, double doors to the rear patio and an amazing walk-in closet with built-in drawers and a separate cedar closet for off season storage.
- Head upstairs for three more big bedrooms and a super game room with another wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,022 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 111' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"