Superb Master Suite
About This Plan
- Brick and stone combine with an elegant hip roof and decorative shutters to give this European house plan a pleasing appearance.
- The arched front door opens to a large foyer with views of the dining room and living room on either side.
- Both the foyer and the family room have two-story tray ceilings that soar upward.
- Arched entryways between rooms gives the home a custom feel.
- The heart of the home is the huge kitchen, breakfast room and keeping room area that is all open concept.
- A quiet guest bedroom lies off by itself.
- On the opposite side of the home, a superb master suite awaits homeowners.
- The large sitting area is set in a bay with doors that lead outside.
- You'll have lots of counter space in the master bathroom and a compartmented master walk-in closet with his and her sections.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony looks down on the foyer and family room below.
- Each spacious bedroom on this floor has a private bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior and a bonus room with house plan 13515BY (3,906 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Sloping Lot