Superb Master Suite
About This Plan
- The front door of this transitional home faced with both brick and siding, is surrounded by glass, welcoming your guests into its spacious and open interior.
- Placed on either side of the two-story foyer are formal living and dining rooms, the latter with a lovely bay window. In back is the open family area, comprised of a U-shaped kitchen, a breakfast room and a family room with a fireplace. A built-in desk lies next to a large walk-in pantry. The rear deck or patio is accessed from the family room.
- The upstairs hall overlooks the foyer below. A two-compartment bath serves bedrooms two and three, and the dormered bonus room can be converted for any number of purposes.
- Double doors open to the wonderful master suite, which contains a cathedral ceiling, two walk-in closets, a large sitting area and a five-fixture bath with a garden tub.
- Related Plans: Need a basement? See house plan 17599LV.
- Go with a siding exterior with house plan 17598LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,239 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 5"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 407 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss