Superb Master Suite
About This Plan
- Right from the grand foyer, everything about this Mediaterranean house plan says luxury.
- Interior columns are used to define the dining room and the formal living room with its tray ceiling.
- A hidden closet in the study gives you a safe room.
- The huge informal area in back has sweeping views from room to room thank to the open layout.
- There's plenty of room for more than one chef in the huge kitchen where you can see out onto the rear patio while cooking.
- The master suite offers a superb retreat to retire to at the end of a long day, with a tray ceiling and a romantic two-way fireplace shared with the bathroom.
- The walk-in closet holds a center chest of drawers built right in.
- Upstairs an open rail hallway lets you look down into the family room below.
- Both bedroom suites on the upper floor come with giant walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,642 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"