Superb Master Suite
About This Plan
- Coming in at only 37' wide, this Hill Country house plan feels spacious while still fitting on a narrow lot.
- The use of the open floor plan gives you wide open views in both the formal and informal areas of the home.
- Interior columns are used to define the living room, foyer and dining room, keeping them all open.
- The quiet study at the front of the home has built-in bookshelves and a big walk-in storage closet.
- In back, the kitchen has the best views in the house, positioned to see into the breakfast nook, patio and family room.
- Up on the second floor, the stunning master comes loaded with amenities like a tray ceiling, private juliette balcony and a two-way fireplace shared with the master bathroom.
- The three remaining bedrooms also enjoy beautiful tray ceilings and lots of closet space.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,714 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"