Superb Shingle Style
About This Plan
- A whimsical turret, a covered entry, an upper-level balcony and a bay window all bring their charm to the facade of this super shingle style home.
- Spaciousness is the watchword of the interior. Opening from a two-story foyer, the main level offers a commodious great room with beamed ceiling, alcove, fireplace and built-ins.
- Go up a few steps to the dining nook and kitchen, where you'll find a baking center, walk-in pantry and access to a covered side porch.
- The formal dining room lies a few steps up from the foyer and sports a bay window and hutch space. The study also has a bay window and handy built-in shelves.
- Across the hall is a half-bath. A guest suite at the end of the hall features a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms on the upper level have private baths as well. A fireplace flanked by built-ins warms the master bedroom. Its bath contains a spa tub, compartmented toilet and huge shower.
- Vaulted bonus space and attic storage complete the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,578 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 852 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss