About This Plan
- You'll find a surprising contemporary interior to this classic country ranch exterior.
- Two dormers send shafts of light into the main living area and great room. A fireplace with built-ins creates a very welcoming space.
- Partial walls help define spaces while giving the interior a very open feel. You'll find one separating the kitchen from the dining room. Sliding doors take you to the rear covered porch.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a partial floor to ceiling wall separates the sleeping quarters from the 200 square foot master bath.
- You get a fantastic 9' x 16' bathroom with a gas fireplace which sits in front of a walk-in shower that measures 9' by 3'6".
- A large walk-in closet and a linen closet flank the private commode.
- Two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath across the home.
- A full basement gives you room for expansion and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,741 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,741 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 125 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,787 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss