Surprising Sense of Spaciousness
About This Plan
- The vaulted foyer is richly illuminated in this contemporary floor plan. The vaulted great room, directly ahead, is a comfortably large living area that brings together the functions of kitchen, dining room, living room and family room. A bank of windows, running almost the entire length of the back wall, showers the room with light. A fireplace, tucked into the corner farthest from the windows, provides a colorful focal point when the sky outside turns gray.
- The kitchen is also much larger than one expects to find in a home this size. A dogleg-shaped eating bar adds to the work area and provides separation between the great room and the kitchen. A central pantry allows handy access to canned goods and other supplies.
- Utilities are close at hand, and convenient to the bedrooms as well, tucked into a pass-through to the garage. This small room has a counter for folding clothes, a sink, linen storage and direct entry into the garage.
- Features in the master suite include a roomy walk-in closet, access to the back deck and a private bathroom. The toilet and shower are separated from the twin basins and mirror. This arrangement allows privacy where it is most desired and keeps the mirror free from steam.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss