About This Plan
- From the outside, this Traditional house plan looks modest but it stretches back 62' to give you four bedrooms, a media room and bonus room on two large floors.
- The vaulted foyer is open to the huge family with its gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- From here you can see into the kitchen and breakfast nook while the formal dining room has a quiet location in back.
- The sumptuous master suite has a double tray ceiling, vaulted bathroom and a giant walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 also gets a walk-in closet and first floor location.
- A raised media room joins two bedrooms and the large bonus room on the second floor and the open rail hallway lets you see into the foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12