About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Country house plan is surprisingly spacious with three bedrooms and both a family room and formal living room.
- The wrap-around front veranda is made for sitting and relaxing.
- The kitchen, breakfast nook and family room are combined into one large space, broadening your views.
- The best location in the house goes to the master suite, tucked away in back away from street noise.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82139KA and 82140KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,959 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss