Sweeping, Open Floor Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Rustic wood trim and accents of copper roofing adorn this upscale European house plan.
- Interior columns inside keep the views flowing, as the open floor plan sweeps around all the main living areas.
- A big bow window in the grand room looks out over the deck in back.
- A cook top on the big kitchen island is positioned so you can take in the views of the morning room as you cook.
- In the decadent master suite, there's a bayed sitting area and a fabulous master bathroom with a grand soaking tub set in the middle of the room.
- There's direct access to get into the study with its cozy fireplace and built-ins.
- Every one of the three big bedrooms upstairs comes with a walk-in closet and the open railing in the hall gives you views of the foyer and grand room below.
- This home comes with an optional finished lower level with a games room and home theater plus two more bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get different elevations with house plans 12052JL (3,620 sq. ft.), 12066JL (3,255 sq. ft.) and 12250JL (3,143 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"