Sweeping Rear Deck with Great Views
About This Plan
- Promoting open living spaces, this floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy calming views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces. With front and rear covered porches, this house plan is a real pleaser.
- An attractive front entry porch introduces you to the vaulted foyer with views to the vaulted lodge room. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features views out back and sliding doors lead to the back deck.
- The circular dining room is vaulted and open to the kitchen with curved island with seating and corner pantry. A powder room, laundry and locker area are conveniently tucked away off the garage as is a main floor bedroom and bath.
- The master is its own private enclave with access to the deck and a bumped out seating area adds windows and light.
- The lower level is complete with bedrooms, bar, game room and social/family room with coffered ceiling. A screened porch with fireplace are accessible from Bedroom 4, the bar and the billiards room.
- even a golf simulator if so desired. The social room opens to the sweeping deck where you can take in more views.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version with finished lower level, see house plan 15622GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,974 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 689 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 101' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard