Sweeping Roofline with Garage Options
About This Plan
- A sweeping roofline over the double-door entry of this elegant home plan adds a touch of European flair. A large formal living area, complete with one of the home's two fireplaces, greets guests from the foyer. The second fireplace is in the adjacent great room which features built-ins and is open to the kitchen.
- The island kitchen walks out to a huge deck. A pantry plus a walk-through butler's pantry give you plenty of storage. Nearby, a powder room easily serves the main floor.
- Retreat upstairs to one of three bedrooms, including the trayed master suite with a spacious bath flaunting a walk-in tiled shower, a private bath and a large walk-in closet. A bonus room also sits upstairs, ideal for use as a game or media room, an extra sleeping area or a play room.
- Related Plan: Need a two-car garage? See house plan 14318RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 348 sq. ft.
- Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 843 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss