Sweeping Staircase Luxury House Plan
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan features a grand sweeping staircase that will take your breath away. It comes in two smaller versions that share the same grandeur and two-story formal entry that makes this such an attractive design.
- Step inside from the grand covered entrance. Ahead, the family room with a dramatic fireplace and built-in entertainment center awaits. A formal living room with its own fireplace proves to be another nice place to unwind.
- The kitchen is open to the nook and has views across the covered patio, The formal dining room is privately tucked away nearby.
- You'll pass the study with its coffered ceiling on the way to your master suite with a beautiful ceiling.
- Upstairs (accessible from the formal stairs or private stairs near the garage), three bedrooms and a rec room plus an optional bonus room completes this stately home plan.
- In the basement version, the stairs going down are located underneath the stairs going up to the bonus room.
- Related Plans: Need less room? See house plan 48065FM (3,793 sq. ft.; four bedrooms) and 48075FM (4,045 sq. ft.; five bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,599 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,621 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 108' 10"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick