About This Plan
- Walls of glass across the back of this magnificent Mountain home plan create sweeping views.
- The open floor plan enhances those views and a two-sided fireplace is shared by both the hearth room and the great room.
- This home is made for entertaining with its separate prep kitchen and huge walk-in pantry.
- Patios and covered decks complete with fireplace become outdoor living rooms.
- Continue the party on the lower level with a massive rec room and huge fireplace to cozy up to.
- Double doors open to the wine cellar and a huge mud room has its own entrance off to the side.
- Office space could easily be used as a guest bedroom with a large bathroom close by.
- The entire second floor of this home is devoted to the luxurious master suite.
- No need to go down to the kitchen for your morning coffee - just step into your coffee bar and then pull up a seat on own private covered deck.
- The walk-in closet is enormous with a center island built right in.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,870 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,350 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 144' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1205 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot