About This Plan
- The main living area in this rustic Mountain home plan is wide open giving you sweeping views from the kitchen to the massive living/dining room.
- Outdoor living is also enhanced with your choice of decks, porches and balconies, including a delightful screened porch to give you a bug-free environment.
- A main floor master suite means no stairs to climb and the decorative tray ceiling adds a lovely touch.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the second floor has been given an interesting ceiling treatment so each room feels unique.
- Best of all, they all have private bathrooms!
- Bonus space over the garage has skylights to brighten the room.
- Finish the lower level and add 1,540 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Deck: 494 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 409 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 435 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 76' 7"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick