Sweet Southern Home
About This Plan
- This Southern home plan is full of elegant details from the shutters across the front to the arched windows and front door.
- The formal dining room is open to both the foyer and the kitchen, with a study across the hall.
- A fireplace is the focal point of the big living room that has views of the stunning gallery hall in the rear.
- Skylights brighten the rear covered porch that open to a terrace.
- A sewing nook lies near the garage and utility room.
- A tray ceiling tops the master suite that is off by itself.
- Two more bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house.
- Upstairs, the fourth bedroom has privacy and direct access to a bathroom.
- The rec room on this level also has skylights and a marvelous home office has two dormer windows and built-in shelves.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 83' 11"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms