Symmetrical And Compact
About This Plan
- Although compact, this country-style home includes desirable amenities. The beautifully symmetrical exterior features a covered porch in front and a covered patio in back, and a fanlight and sidelights draw attention to the front door.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings throughout increase the spacious feeling of the efficient, open floor plan. Centrally located, the great room features a fireplace and patio access. A free-standing island with an eating bar separates the kitchen from the great room, also facilitating buffet service.
- The dining area is set in a large bay, enjoying a view of the patio and the backyard.
- Set in its own wing, the master suite contains a compartmented bath with both a linen closet and a walk-in clothes closet. On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share the second full bath.
- The plans include a two-bay detached garage.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,553 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 222 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 11"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick