Symmetrical Country Farmhouse with 1,713 Sq Ft Garage
About This Plan
- A blend of vertical and horizontal siding wraps the exterior of this country farmhouse with two oversized garage doors resting in the center.
- The 784 square feet of heated living space is attached to the left of the garage, and extends onto a side patio, perfect for a grill.
- Zero walls between the living room and kitchen creates an open living space, anchored by a large island.
- Down the hall, you will find a full bath and bedroom with a walk-in closet.
- The oversized double garage provides plenty of space for a workshop, and a rear garage door opens to a covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1713 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss