About This Plan
- A symmetrical facade greets you to this narrow lot house plan with a side patio.
- The family room is light-filled with help from the windows on two walls made possible by the side patio. A corner fireplace is a nice touch.
- The Kitchen is open to the family room and breakfast room and has views to the patio.
- The master su ite has a circular sitting area and 11' tray ceilings.
- A butler's pantry gives easy access to the living/dining room. Across the foyer, the study has storage built in under the stairs.
- A game room awaits at the top of the stairs. A built-in desk makes a great study area.
- Two bedrooms have individual bathrooms.
- Related Plan: For an alternate layout, see house plan 36266TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 965 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"