About This Plan
- Symmetrical and simply lovely, this gambrel-roofed two-story house plan is perfect for those looking to recreate a historical home with modern conveniences. Its details will appeal to fans of early architecture.
- The classic floor plan includes formal living and dining rooms flanking the entry hall. The living room has a fireplace and the dining room a bay window.
- A media room/study sports a fireplace and has access to a rear terrace.
- The family room with yet another fireplace connects to the kitchen via a snack bar.
- On the second floor are three bedrooms and two full baths.
- The third floor contains unfinished space perfect for storage. It can also be turned into additional bedrooms if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry