Symmetry and Openness
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Cedar shingles and stone accent this symmetrical home, where formal living and dining rooms flank the two-story foyer and casual living takes place in back.
- The family room with a fireplace is open to the nook and then to the kitchen, where the angled island includes a snack bar. Special features include a pantry closet, built-in desk and art niche.
- A convenient butler's pantry connects to the service hall and the dining room.
- If desired, an optional pocket door can separate the family room from the living room.
- Upstairs rooms include three family bedrooms and the master suite. Noteworthy in the master suite with its 12-foot high ceiling are a good-sized walk-in closet, spa tub and separate shower.
- Bonus space over the garage allows for expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: crawl space.