Symmetry in Brick
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The symmetry of the impressive brick facade makes this 5,290 square feet house plan feel like a mansion twice it's size.
- The hub of this home is its great room with coffered ceilings and the deck and screened porch that are accessible from the breakfast room and from the master suite.
- The master suite is on the first floor along with a separate study.
- Over the three-car garage you can find a suite of two ample offices (21 x 14 and 21 x 10) with their own half bath and exterior entrance.
- The second floor also includes a very large play room and an attic storage area.
- Luxurious appointments include an elevator, a cedar closet in the master suite and a two-story foyer.
- Add in the optional finished lower to gain 2,117 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,203 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 440 sq. ft.
- Deck: 850 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick