Symmetry in Brick
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The symmetry of the impressive brick facade makes this 5,290 square feet house plan feel like a mansion twice it's size.
- The hub of this home is its great room with coffered ceilings and the deck and screened porch that are accessible from the breakfast room and from the master suite.
- The master suite is on the first floor along with a separate study.
- Over the three-car garage you can find a suite of two ample offices (21 x 14 and 21 x 10) with their own half bath and exterior entrance.
- The second floor also includes a very large play room and an attic storage area.
- Luxurious appointments include an elevator, a cedar closet in the master suite and a two-story foyer.
- Add in the optional finished lower to gain 2,117 square feet.