T-Shaped Farmhouse Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The T-shaped configuration and simple exterior of this design make it a direct descendant of the hundreds of farmhouses that dot the American landscape. The rustic exterior features clapboard siding, a metal roof and an encircling veranda.
- Inside, the large living room in front, centering around a warming fireplace, includes two sets of French doors to the veranda.
- The back hall with pantry separates the dining room from the efficient U-shaped kitchen.
- Upstairs, an airy vaulted ceiling and a Palladian-style window expand the master bedroom, where'four closets provide lots of storage space.
- The compartmented master bath, the second full bath and three more bedrooms complete the plan.