T-Shaped Front Porch
About This Plan
- A delightful T-shaped front porch extends across the front of this beautiful Country home plan.
- Twin gables and a hip roof give the home a distinctive look.
- The formal dining room is the first room you see as you enter the home.
- Double doors swing open to reveal a big kitchen with a walk-in pantry and an eating nook.
- The heart of the home is the big family room in back that has a wonderful fireplace as the focal point.
- The master suite is on the main floor while upstairs, the two vaulted bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
- A two car detached garage can be placed anywhere on your lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 407 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick