T-Shaped Staircase For Easy Traffic Flow
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This two-story home plan achieves instant curb appeal from its quaint country-styled covered porch and numerous windows.
- Once inside, you can ascend the T-shaped staircase, stroll into the parlor or admire the formal dining room. The shape of the staircase allows the second floor to be accessed from either the front or back of the home.
- French doors off the entry provide the family room with privacy. Here, bookshelves flank the fireplace, and a large box-bay window overlooks the backyard view. The adjacent breakfast area and kitchen boast a planning desk, a pantry closet, a food-preparation island and a lazy Susan.
- Upstairs, the picturesque master bedroom features a boxed ceiling, a cozy window seat and a walk-in closet. The spacious master bath contains a whirlpool tub, a walk-in shower, a dual-sink vanity and a linen closet. The three family bedrooms are served by a compartmented bath in the hall.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4072DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.