About This Plan
- With three bedrooms, an open floor plan, and an extra large garage, this home will blend easily into any development.
- Tall ceilings throughout the home add to the volume, and the open plan creates a living space that's comfortable, but large enough for just about any size family.
- The master suite is located behind the garages away from the other two bedrooms for maximum privacy, and includes a spacious walk-in closet and tray ceilings.
- Today's buyer is looking for the biggest bang for their buck that they can get, and this house will do just that.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
- Related Plans: See house plan 89866AH (1,971 sq. ft.)and 89381AH (1,960 sq. ft.) for alternate versions of this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,942 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms