Tall Ceilings in an Impressive Ranch
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan will impress you with its square footage of living space and classic Craftsman style. Upon entering, you will first be awed by the eleven-foot ceiling.
- The family room will entertain you with its eleven foot ceiling and windows that overlook the back of the home with a wood deck.
- The combination of the kitchen and dining room will be great for entertaining and will feel spacious with tall ceilings throughout.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet, a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and shower. The additional bedroom is located away from the master suite on the other side of the home for maximum privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Deck: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss