2 - 3
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Tall windows add drama and light to both the front and the rear of this upscale Mediterranean design. In back, the windows extend along the entire width of the house. The good-sized rear veranda can be accessed from the dining room, the great room and the master suite.
- A see-through fireplace separates the receiving room from the great room. Both of these spacious areas soar upward for 12 feet.
- Open to the great room and the dining room, the kitchen includes a curved island with an eating bar.
- The master suite sports a vaulted ceiling in the bedroom area. A unique sitting area offers a wonderful venue for reading or TV viewing. Two closets line the short hallway to the master bath with its corner whirlpool tub and walk-in shower.
- On the other side of the house, a front-facing bedroom shares a compartmented bath with the rest of the house. The third bedroom could easily be used as a study or an office. Another full bath is located off this room.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Note the three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,289 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,289 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 758 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 758 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- MBR Sitting Area