Tapered Columns and Specialty Window Grills
About This Plan
- Craftsman styled details such as tapered columns and specialty window grills gives this brick ranch home plan added class.
- You'll be delighted with the circular entry that greets you as you enter, and the wall of windows in the great room straight ahead will fill the room with natural light for a warm and sunny welcome.
- The kitchen features an arched see-through bar that accesses the great room where you can enjoy the fireplace on the opposite wall.
- The nook, complete with window seat, leads you to a bright sunroom.
- The master suite is tucked behind the kitchen and is sure to please with its spacious walk-in closet and large bathroom.
- The second bedroom is located at the front of the home just off the circular entry to your left.
- A three-stall garage makes this home plan attractive to many buyers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,249 sq. ft.
- Deck: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss