Tasteful Blend of Shingle and Stone
About This Plan
- Shingle siding, stone and Craftsman detailing all blend easily together to create a curb appeal that is unique and welcomed by today's buyer.
- Inside, you'll love the open floor plan where the kitchen features an eat-in island that overlooks the spacious great room. Here, a fireplace flanked by windows creates an atmosphere of comfort where natural light from the adjacent wall of windows let's in plenty of sunshine.
- The master suite is located off the entry to your left and includes a private bath, walk-in closet and a step ceiling in the bedroom.
- Two additional bedrooms are tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy to mom and dad.
- The four-stall split-load garage includes extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1107 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss