About This Plan
- Accented by two copper roofs and subtle herringbone brickwork, this distinctive Tudor home plan has elegant architectural details throughout the very practical and convenient floor plan.
- The luxurious master suite is on the main floor and the other two bedrooms are on the second floor along with a substantial bonus room over the three-car garage.
- Overall, this home seems much larger due to the two-story family room, and the tray ceilings in the master bedroom and the breakfast room as well as the expansive view from the master bedroom and the veranda leading off of the kitchen and breakfast room.
- Live the life of the 'landed gentry' in this modern manor house plan.
- Related Plans: This plan is also available in an alternate exterior. See house plan 12114JL. For a smaller version of this design, try 12231JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick