One-Story Home Plan with Ten-Foot Ceilings and Lots of Closets
About This Plan
- Ceilings rise for 10 feet throughout this one-story home plan, expanding the space. The design is notable for its generous closet space and its two covered porches, with the porch in the rear lit by skylights.
- The rear porch is accessed from the master suite and the fireplaced great room as well as from the side-loading garage.
- The great room is well positioned near the formal dining room and the spacious kitchen with its central island, walk-in pantry and breakfast area. Opposite the laundry room is a half bath.
- In the master suite, walk-in closets for both him and her are located off the bedroom. The two-compartment master bath includes twin sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Two of the three family bedrooms have walk-in closets. A hall bath serves these bedrooms.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick