Ten-Foot Ceilings, Lots of Closets
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Ceilings rise for 10 feet throughout this one-story home, expanding the space. The design is notable for its generous closet space and its two covered porches, with the porch in the rear lit by skylights.
- The rear porch is accessed from the master suite and the fireplaced great room as well as from the side-loading garage.
- The great room is well positioned near the formal dining room and the spacious kitchen with its central island, walk-in pantry and breakfast area. Opposite the laundry room is a half bath.
- In the master suite, walk-in closets for both him and her are located off the bedroom. The two-compartment master bath includes twin sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Two of the three family bedrooms have walk-in closets. A hall bath serves these bedrooms.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.