Terrific Curb Appeal
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Arches and a hip roof enhance this Southern home plan giving it a terrific curb appeal.
- The delight continues as you walk in the house and take in the open floor plan and circle-top windows of the great room.
- A two-sided fireplace warms the hearth room as well as the great room.
- Seven windows brighten the cheerful breakfast nook set in a semi-circle shape.
- Enjoys the views from the windows of the corner sink in the kitchen.
- A folding ironing board and utility sink in the laundry room make this a functional space.
- All the bedrooms are on the right side of the home along with a den that can easily be converted to a third bedroom.
- See plan 40757DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick