Terrific Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Cascading gables, a lovely hip roof and handsome brick exterior combine to give this Traditional house plan its terrific curb appeal.
- Transom windows and an usual round window complete the effect.
- Interior columns are used to keep the rooms open to each other.
- As a space-saving measure, the powder room is combined with the washer/dryer.
- Four big bedrooms upstairs share the five piece bathroom.
- The master suite gets both a linear closet and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,117 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss