Terrific Design for Family Living
About This Plan
- Brick front details add a touch of elegance to this ranch style home suitable as a starter home.
- Inside, the great room combined with the dining area adds a sense of spaciousness.
- The clustered bedrooms feature a master bedroom with its own private bath. The other two bedrooms share a bath.
- The garage includes handy storage area which could easily convert to a workshop space.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement. Drawings also include crawl space and slab foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,345 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite