Terrific Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Both public and private spaces can be found in this large traditional home graced by two gables and a dormer.
- Double doors usher you into the front-facing study located next to the formal dining room that is brightened with lots of windows.
- Towards the rear of the plan, a large open space is the hub of the home. The great room with fireplace is only separated from the kitchen and breakfast nook by columns. The uniquely shaped island in the kitchen adds visual interest as well as practicality.
- Special ceiling treatments await the owners in both the master bedroom and master bath. The extra large walk-in closet will hold all your clothes with ease.
- Bedroom 4 is vaulted and has a walk-in closet plus its own bath. The remaining two bedrooms share a bath.
- Interested in a different exterior? See house plan 18502WB and 18503WB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,053 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 58 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,519 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss