Terrific Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Both public and private spaces can be found in this large traditional home graced by two gables and a dormer.
- Double doors usher you into the front-facing study located next to the formal dining room that is brightened with lots of windows.
- Towards the rear of the plan, a large open space is the hub of the home. The great room with fireplace is only separated from the kitchen and breakfast nook by columns. A large island in the kitchen adds visual interest as well as practicality.
- Special ceiling treatments await the owners in both the master bedroom and master bath. The extra large walk-in closet will hold all your clothes with ease.
- All the bedrooms have tray ceilings. Bedroom 4 has a walk-in closet and its own bath. The remaining two bedrooms share a bath.
- Interested in a different exterior? See house plan 18501WB and 18502WB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,931 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 58 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,471 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,402 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 717 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss