About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Terrific transom windows, louvered vents and brick accents lend charm and appeal to this traditional home plan. Stately brick columns support the arch of the front porch, while the glass-framed entry and half-round transom create a Palladian look.
- Off the two-story entry, double doors introduce the versatile den, home office or extra bedroom. A 14-ft. vaulted ceiling presides over the living room. Columns set off the adjacent dining room, where a 10-ft. tray ceiling adds to the ambience.
- The gourmet island kitchen offers a handy pantry. The attached breakfast bay hosts a useful menu desk and easy access to an inviting backyard deck.
- A fireplace warms the expansive family room, which also accesses the deck.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts an 11'-ft. vaulted ceiling and two walk-in closets. The luxurious private bath shows off a garden tub and a dual-sink vanity with a makeup area.