About This Plan
- Terrific transom windows, louvered vents and brick accents lend charm and appeal to this traditional home plan. Stately brick columns support the arch of the front porch, while the glass-framed entry and half-round transom create a Palladian look.
- Off the two-story entry, double doors introduce the versatile den, home office or extra bedroom. A 14-ft. vaulted ceiling presides over the living room. Columns set off the adjacent dining room, where a 10-ft. tray ceiling adds to the ambience.
- The gourmet island kitchen offers a handy pantry. The attached breakfast bay hosts a useful menu desk and easy access to an inviting backyard deck.
- A fireplace warms the expansive family room, which also accesses the deck.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts an 11'-ft. vaulted ceiling and two walk-in closets. The luxurious private bath shows off a garden tub and a dual-sink vanity with a makeup area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 946 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Deck: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss