About This Plan
- A timeless look is created with this beautiful Tudor home plan. The main floor den is accessed through double doors off the sunken foyer, and can also serve as an additional bedroom.
- Vaulted ceilings adorn the living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Sunken 3 steps, you'll find the huge family room which includes a corner gas fireplace.
- A fabulous utility room is located off of the garage.
- A coffered ceiling enhances the master, which also has a window seat, and a private bath.
- Bedroom # 2 is spectacular with it's vaulted ceiling and plant ledge above the closet.
- The bonus room is an excellent place to escape.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 725 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 554 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss