Terrific Two-Story, Full of Features
About This Plan
- The two-story foyer with a balcony forms a spacious entrance area in this traditional home.
- There is both a living room and a family room on the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, private dressing area and large walk-in closet.
- A second floor laundry is conveniently located near the bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 8 feet standard.
- Foundation: basement. Plans also include slab and crawl space foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,058 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,098 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,098 sq. ft.
- Deck: 200 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss