Texas Style Luxury Living
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The entry offers tantalizing glimpses into the living room and study, and of the elegant stairs to the upper floor. It ties into a gallery that gives passage into the primary gathering areas of the home: the living room, dining room and kitchen. A freestanding stone fireplace defines these family spaces.
- Meals are taken in the dining room, which is carefully sized to accommodate both casual family meals and larger, more formal affairs. Pocket French doors introduce the study with built-in bookshelves and warm, dark wood.
- Serving as command central, the kitchen is the focal point of the main floor. It opens to the living room, dining room and game room, and features cavernous cabinet space, a large center island and bar-stool seating. Nearby, the living room hosts a large-screen TV and expansive windows that overlook the backyard.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor. Each offers plenty of windows and access to a screened porch in order to enjoy the sweeping vistas. The master suite features to walk-in closets and the master bath has twin sinks, whirlpool tub, private toilet, walk-in closets, a dressing area and glass-block windows above the tub to admit natural light but not prying eyes.
- Unfinished bonus space on a third level can be to almost any use.