The Best of The Best
About This Plan
- Sumptuous and dazzling are the words that come to mind when seeing this Mediterranean house plan.
- The grand entry porch is circular with a curved staircase next to it that takes you up to the observatory and gentleman's porch on the upper level.
- Cross a peaceful open courtyard to reach the main entrance where you can immediately see the gorgeous coffered ceilings in the living room and foyer.
- Three windows in the dining room overlook the private courtyard with all its lush greenery.
- A wet bar and wine cellar have been designed in to aid in entertaining on a grand scale.
- The gourmet kitchen has every amenity and then some, with clear views of the breakfast nook and family room.
- Bedroom 2 gets to enjoy a private garden view from two glass double doors.
- The master suite is enormous and boasts everything you could ask for including a sitting area with a morning kitchenette, a two-sided fireplace and the most amazing spa-like bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 and a loft with wet bar are up on the second floor along with a sunken game room, covered balcony and the gentleman's porch that faces the front of the home.
- This is truly an amazing home waiting to pamper your family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,746 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,915 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 115' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1196 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 9" Second Floor / 9' 0"